23 July 2007

Flock

I've just spent a few minutes downloading and trying out the Flock browser and within that short space of time I have to say that initial impressions are good.

Flock will particularly suite Web 2.0 savvy users as it has all the social networking tools built right into the browser making the user experience of doing things like blogging, sharing media and online bookmarking that much slicker due to the Java interface (as opposed to Javascript). Well, this is what Flock is built for, as the "Social Web Browser" strapline says.

I shall give Flock an informal test drive and hope to report on any interesting features here.

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Evan Hamilton said...

Hey Farez,

Glad to hear that Flock is treating you well! Looking forward to your reports in the coming weeks. We have a lot of exciting releases planned for the coming months, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Flock on,

Evan Hamilton
Flock Community Ambassador

evan at flock dot com

Farez Rahman, Redkey Digital said...

Thanks for the bigup... sweet. Flock's looking good and it is now my primary browser. In fact, a click on a link in an app popped up Firefox the other day and it freaked me out. This is how I know Flock's my new sidekick.

Evan Hamilton said...

That's awesome to hear! I will definitely pass that quote on to the team. :)

Evan Hamilton
Flock Community Ambassador

evan at flock dot com